Go beyond the limits of long range with HEAVYWEIGHT® TSS. The loads blend the 18 grams/cc density of Tungsten Super Shot pellets with the new FLITECONTROL FLEX™ wad to provide the most deadly patterns possible at extreme range.
• HEAVYWEIGHT® TSS payload with advanced buffering material
• As much as twice the pellet count of lead No. 5 loads of the same weight
• 22 percent denser material than standard tungsten; 56 percent denser than lead
• FLITECONTROL FLEX™ wad provides extremely tight, consistent patterns through standard and ported turkey chokes*
• Roll crimp and clear card wad keeps buffering material in place
• Full-length wads prevent direct contact of the extra-hard pellets and the bore, protecting the barrel
• 5-count pack
• 12-gauge, 20-gauge and .410 loads available
• A portion of the proceeds are donated to the National Wild Turkey Federation
* .410 load does not feature FLITECONTROL FLEX wad
With the best components, manufacturing processes and quality standards, every Federal Premium round offers the best performance possible.
The extreme density and high pellet counts of HEAVYWEIGHT TSS payloads produce the most deadly patterns possible at long range. Target shot with PTSSX193F 9 at 50 yards through an Indian Creek ported turkey choke.
THE POWER OF HEAVYWEIGHT TSS
For the most powerful patterns possible, turn to HEAVYWEIGHT TSS. The No. 9 pellets have more penetration energy at 60 yards than No. 5 lead at 40 yards, with nearly the same velocity—all with a drastically higher pellet count.
Premium Shotshell Technologies
When it comes to shotshell ammunition, Federal Premium leads--the rest simply follow. Our technologies have shaped the industry and we continue to redefine shotshell performance.Learn More